Lakes Catering Maintenance has opportunity to recruit a new member of the team. We are looking for a QUALIFIED COMMERCIAL CATERING ENGINEER to join our unit, working locally on service and installation work. You will be a key part of a small team of engineers and will provide a quality service to our customers in a timely, effective and efficient way.
You will carry out the day-to-day routine repair/ installation of commercial catering equipment.
You will require a methodical approach to working and will possess good fault-finding skills.
We are responsive team of engineers able to repair, design and supply to the commercial catering industry dealing with all brands of equipment.
With a varied range of clients including national hotel chains, schools, restaurants, coffee shops and local guest houses, Lakes was founded on the principles of honesty, integrity and a drive to exceed our customers’ expectations for service, quality and value.
As a Commercial Catering Engineer, you will need to;
- Provide service, repair and maintenance on commercial catering equipment in the food industry
- Have worked on fryers, grills, hot plates, water boilers, ranges and combi- ovens and wash ware
- Work in the Cumbria and Lancashire areas with a willingness to travel within a 100-mile radius should the needs of the business require
- Desirable – COMCAT’s 1, 3 & 5 (as a minimum)
- LPG would be an advantage but not essential
- Have experience and a proven track record of the installation & repair of Commercial Catering Equipment
- Full UK Driving licence
- Competitive salary dependant on experience (37.5 hrs per week)
- Company van, phone, fuel card and full uniform.
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Statutory Pension – Auto Enrolment
Would also consider an individual from a similar trade looking to change or move career options forward as training will be provided.