Service & Maintenance
LCM provides a reactive emergency service for your business 7 days a week.
Our aim is to arrive on site with a wide range of the most commonly required spare parts, supporting your business by aiming to fix your equipment first time.
Our engineers are highly experienced and fully qualified to work on commercial catering equipment, we regularly attend manufactures training courses and are gas safe registered.
The Lakes Service team have all attended a Commercial Catering Equipment Electrical Competency Course (CCEECC) This was launched in conjunction with CEDA and CESA and provides engineers with the basic electrical competence and knowledge needed to work safely on electrical equipment and components in commercial catering.
- Comprehensive service of gas and electrical catering equipment
- Gas safety checks carried out and gas safety certificates issued on gas fired commercial catering equipment
- Advice given on current gas regulations for such as ventilation and interlocks
- Provide and update written schemes to comply with the pressure testing regulations of hot water boilers and coffee machines. We can carry out a full strip down of pressure systems for insurance inspections (including Hobart Still under counter water boilers)
- We service Traditional Espresso machines and provide training to your team in using the equipment effectively
We recommend all appliances within a commercial kitchen should be serviced every 12 months as a minimum. After completion of the service you will be provided with the paper work to give you peace of mind that the equipment is safe to use.
Our maintenance plans can be tailored to meet your individual needs. We offer annual preventative maintenance and interim inspections to ensure your catering equipment is kept to a high standard and complies with current gas regulations. We will work with you to devise an appropriate service plan to ensure your equipment and kitchen meets current regulations and ensures that your equipment is performing to its optimum efficiency.
- Annual maintenance plans are available and designed to suit your needs and budget
- Specialist cleaning and maintenance of all commercial extraction systems